Tuesday 29 December 2015

Boxing Day Sales Haul

Boxing Day Sales Haul













Hi guys. So today, I'm showing you what i bought in the boxing day sales. I had £30 with me and a £20 boots voucher. 

Firstly, I went to Topshop. I only have one pair of good quality blue jeans so my mum suggested that if I found some jeans, then I should buy them. Luckily for me, I found a really good pair of jeans, in my size, for £20. They are the 'Leigh' style which is really similar to the 'Joni' style. They are super soft and stretchy and I'll get a lot of use out of them. 

Next, I went to the Yankee Candle store and all of the christmas scents were half price which is amazing. I bought a medium sized Christmas Eve scented candle. It was supposed to be £18.99 but it went down to £9.50. I love the smell and even though it is a christmas related candle, it's not too christmassy so I can still use it now.

Lastly, I got a Soap & Glory gift set called 'The Zest A Girl Can Get'. All the products have the sugar crush fragrance, which I love. It comes with a body butter, body spray, shower gel and a cute rubber duck. All the Christmas sets are half price in Boots so this set was £16 but i bought it for £8.

Overall, I got some amazing bargains and I'm so happy with my purchases. What did you buy in the sales? Comment what you got down below. 
Love, Tia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment