Sunday 3 April 2016

Real techniques brushes collection

Hey everyone! Now, you all know that I love makeup and you can't apply it without brushes. My favourite brushes are real techniques as there really good quality, easy to find in stores and the packaging is really pretty.

I have:
Core collection- pointed foundation brush, buffing brush, contour brush, detailer brush
Expert face brush
Setting brush
Shading brush



Their all amazing but these are my favourites and I explained why...
Buffing brush- it covers large surfaces so its great for foundation
Expert face brush- fab for foundation, concealer and just blending your makeup in well
Shading brush- it's really soft and applies eyeshadow nicely
Contour brush- it's the perfect size for contour (as the name suggests)

I next want to by the eye starter kit, the blush brush and one of the pink brush sets and the cheek and lip set.

Comment what is your favourite brush brand and remember to follow my blog.
Tia xxx




1 comment:

  1. I really love Real Techniques brushes ! :)


    its-just-snyx.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete